Pages

Random!

Thursday, August 27

I had to include this first picture of Dad after he was TOLD to move his car, so this man in front could take pictures before the baptism today. I love how happy all our missionaries are, along with the young woman who was about to be baptized, and her friend who was baptized a month ago.



 I love this picture (even if it is too close up making it hard to tell what it is). I zoomed in on the roll of toilet paper on the podium, which they had instead of a box of Kleenex.



This first picture made me think of Papa. As we were about to drive out of the church parking lot I saw a bus parked on the street. The colors of the bus were purple and gold with ILS on the side (shift the letters a bit and it made me think of LSU).  The second picture is of our car odometer (Dad slowed down to 140 km/hr when he saw me trying to get a picture of how fast he was driving about 90 mph). I’m glad to be out of the car as soon as possible as we travel most weekends but sometimes I think Dad drives too fast! I told Dad I would have to drive when we get back to the States. Here, in Korea, police cars drive around like normal WITH their lights flashing on top of their car. When we get back home we won¹t think to stop if we see flashing lights.




No comments:

Post a Comment