Pages

Elder Whiting speaking at the Oncheon chapel

Tuesday, May 16

Elder Whiting spoke in the Oncheon chapel Friday morning which was nice so we could prepare a little bit longer before the meeting began. He had so much great information to share with the missionaries. One thing I remember is that each night before we go to sleep/bed we should ask ourselves: Did I open my mouth to all I saw? Did I teach by the power of the Holy Ghost? Did I give them (the people I met on the street) the best opportunity to use their agency? In both days of mission tour meetings Elder Whiting shared with us his testimony/witness of the Savior. And each day he left a blessing on our missionaries. I asked him about that. First of all, his testimony as a special witness of the Savior (D&C 107:25), he shared some about. Andthe blessing he left. He does not do that each time he goes on a mission tour. Each days blessing was different, I guess according to those in attendance. What a wonderful experience!!Dad and Elder Whiting stayed after to interview missionaries. Sister Whiting and I went home, changed clothes, and went for a walk toward the Seokbulsa temple.


No comments:

Post a Comment