Pages

Feb 25 Art Work at the Apartment Complex

Tuesday, May 16

After the adult session of district conference, and after Elder Holland¹sbroadcast to the YSA’s, I was hoping to go out to dinner just Dad and me(since last night we did not even get to eat dinner).Then Dad told me that we had to go do a home visit, which we have done before so I was ok with that. I figured we would be able to find something to eat even late at night, something! Well, the night time plan was different than I thought. A less active man spoke in the session. The man, Brother Jeong, and his wife met us over at the home of the counselor in the district presidency, Brother Kim, who gave President Gil, President Bae, Dad and Me a ride in his car. This artwork is standing up in the parking lot of his apartment building. I thought of Papa, and also the song You Get a Line and I’ll get a Pole. My goodness! I ate the soup, some sort of fishy something. It was difficult; even holding back the gag reflex at one point. There was so much food. The wife is very sweet.It was interesting when Brother Jeong was talking about something, and then he broke out in song . . . A whole verse from some song that I don’t know what it was. But they did come to church the next day. The Sunday session of district conference was fun as the Primary children performed a special musical number, with one little boy running in late after the song had begun. The music affected the other children in the room as Dad pointed out to me the little toddler girl on her father’s lap way in the back on the stage. She was rocking back and forth.


No comments:

Post a Comment